I don't think I could have ended my wedding season this year on a better note! I know I always speak highly of my couples (and seriously it's not an exaggeration that I've been so blessed with awesome brides and grooms) but Katie and Joey go down as some of my favorite people to work with! Katie is a genuine sweetheart and is always so kind and Joey is super nice, not to mention hilarious. He's just such a character and the kind of person you naturally gravitate towards to make you laugh. Together as a pair, they are down right meant for each other and I was SO happy I was a part of their wedding day! I loved the colors they chose, with blue bridesmaids dresses and a deep red as a highlight. Sassy Diva Designs and Events nailed it with the luscious bouquets as well...they really popped! Some other things I loved:
- Katie's hair and makeup was stunning! Kudos to Heidi Johnson for the hair and Vanessa Concetti for the makeup at Sitting Pretty
- Joey's face during their first look was priceless
- YUMMY pizza for dinner by the talented Copper Top Ovens
- In lieu of a cake, these donut lovers had a donut bar courtesy of Psycho Donuts
- An epic dance party, complete with Joey lip syncing to Backstreet Boys!
Such a wonderful day and I have so many favorite photos to share. Scroll down to see how the day unfolded!
VENUE: Picchetti Winery
FLORIST: Sassy Diva Designs and Events
MAKEUP: Sitting Pretty
CATERER: Copper Top Ovens
BAKER: Psycho Donuts
VIDEOGRAPHER: Catch the Moment Production
DRESS DESIGNER: Maggie Sottero
ASSISTANT PHOTOGRAPHER: Jennifer Mihalyi
tags / Picchetti Winery, Picchetti Winery wedding, outdoor wedding, barn wedding, rustic wedding ideas, wedding photos, Wedding photography, Bay Area wedding photographer, Cupertino wedding venue, Cupertino photographer, San Francisco Bay Area Photographer, blue bridesmaids dresses, Maggie Sottero dress, marsala bouquet, California wedding, California wedding photographer